JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it's supposed to mitigate the already negligible recoil from a 5.56 round? Or is it supposed to make it cycle faster? Kinda hard to tell what they think is so great about it but it's gonna take more than JM branding to impress me.

Sounds like it is more for competition use, where buffer recoil can mitigate going fast.

Well, the two goobers said it's good, so it must be. I would like the technical breakdown of how it works, not just that it "works"

Wait so am I the only one that noticed the aggressive stance/ stiffer abdominal in the second time of shooting? Over exaggeration in the first? Plus honestly the only buffer I don't use besides a standard one is the jp silent capture one in maxim defense stock and that is because it came with it and the buffer tube is a couple inches shorter.

Lol. I noticed the stance too. Looks like he shat his pants and its trying to avoid the.m inevitable squeeze out.

I have no idea. But its exterior doesnt look like the same dimensions and the tail looks solid. Like it doesnt have a poly buffer to stop against.
Im sure it works off of repulsive magnets somehow. Otherwise how would it work?
Maybe since its riding inside the alum tube it generates a electro magnet field opposite of its own so the faster it moves the more it buffers and the slower if goes the less resistance there is. But that woukd also be a negative draw back for the cycle forward which you'd want to be fast.
Ikd.
Does sound kinda intruiging through.

It's not the first magnetic AR action system tried, but with the advancements and lower costs of rare earth magnets today, I'll be paying attention to this. I see potential in the technology for AR pistols and folders. I have a lot of respect for Jerry's skills, but his second greatest talent is sales.

It's not the first magnetic AR action system tried, but with the advancements and lower costs of rare earth magnets today, I'll be paying attention to this. I see potential in the technology for AR pistols and folders. I have a lot of respect for Jerry's skills, but his second greatest talent is sales.
Im learning things. Thanks.
Got a link or anything?

Saw a video on YouTube posted by nutnfancy who mentioned In order to achieve the best results with this buffer you'll need to place a vacuum packed dog turd inside of the pistol grip as this will aid in dissipating the harmonics transferred from the buffer tube, through the take down pins and into the lower.

I think the Jim Sullivan surefire BCG looks like the best tech to me. Beyond that. Im sure theres more to be done with the buffer system.
I to like my JP SCS systems. Been using those way before they were popular. I like JP's stuff quite a bit. I have a few of the JP SCS's. I also run a few standard buffers with the KAK weight systems. Pretty good deal for $40.

Y'all do realize that the (almost) sole source or rare earth magnets is the People's Republic of China..... yeah?

Y'all do realize that the (almost) sole source or rare earth magnets is the People's Republic of China..... yeah?
Yup.. By in large. I think we have a little. But we refuse to mine anything in this country anymore. Are there any lead mines left in this country?

My last job was a medical instrument tech. We powder coated MANY instruments with medical grade powder coating. Care to guess where the ONLY supplier for that is?
Back about a year or two ago we couldn't get any. It was backordered for about 9mo. - a year we almost ran out. The manufacturer over in china blew up. They had to rebuild. We will be TOTALLY F'd on almost every front here shortly. Medicine. Weapon systems, ev cars, you name it. Mesnehilrw they will send out an sodtwareupdate to all the DJI and other drones here and they will kamikaze!
(Partially joking, but mostly not)

I also wish we as americans would start a massive neodymium recycling effort. Im sure bubblegumtons of it is thrown in the landfill. And china even used to buy most of the landfill trash till a few years ago. They were probably laughing their asses off about it.

Last Edited:
I think this a great product just waiting to be developed even further. A few
pennies in added components can turn this into a Hall effect power source.
Add a storage cell. Each time you pull the trigger voltage is generated and by
the end of your range session, you may have enough to charge your
smartphone, providing just enough for that critical SOS text on your
Spot X emergency locator AND power an SOS LED beacon for a successful
exfil mission. Sounds like a great Kickstarter for someone to piggyback
on.

Last Edited:
I think this a great product just waiting to be developed even further. A few
pennies in added components can turn this into a Hall effect power source.
Add a storage cell. Each time you pull the trigger voltage is generated and by
the end of your range session, you may have enough to charge your
smartphone, providing just enough for get that critical SOS text out on your
Spot X emergency locator AND power an SOS LED beacon for a successful
exfil mission. Sounds like a great Kickstarter for someone to piggyback
on.
So a generator that runs off of gunpowder? IM IN! ;)

lol. I was thinking about this last night afyer my last text as well. You could make progressively loaded coils so they start soft and logarythmically increase in strength as its gets further back. You could even delay the bolt by putting energy in instead of taking it out. And then after a delay you could even repulse the weight forward faster to increase bolt speed after holding it for a few milli seconds. Really sky is the limit when it comes to electronics.
This is one area where firearms are REALLY lagging behind like say electro optic paintball guns etc.

I mean i FINALLY saw someone come out with a electronic grip/trigger module for AR's like what a decade or two after paintball guns almost made them standard.

The optics are where its at though!
Anyone here seen the electrically "morphed" (for lack of a better term) optical lenses. Imagine being able to zoom instantly with the push of a button. No dials..
Cant find the video anymore on YT :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads