JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brand new Logitech 1080P Full HD Web Cam model c615. Fold and go design that rotates 360 degrees, Autofocus for extreme up close-ups, takes 8mp photos and has Fluid HD 720p video calling. Works with Logitech Vid HD / Skype / Yahoo Messenger / Windows Live Messenger and FaceTime. This can be used on PC and Mac computers.

I purchased this from Best Buy and have never used it. This is one of the better 1080P Full HD Web Cams you can buy.

Comes with all original accessories in box: Logitech software installation CD and male to female usb plug to connect it to your computer.

It retails new for $80 and I am selling it for $35. I would be more than happy to show the potential buyer the original reciept. Shipping is extra of you cannot meet local.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top