JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was at the gun show at the Expo center this morning. Surprisingly not that crowded despite recent events. My main goal was to load up on. 22LR, which I did. One table was handing out coupons for a free box of 50 rds of 22LR. The condition was you had to swing by their brick and mortar today to get it. So I did.
Oregon Rifle Works on Main St in Tigard. Nice signage, across from Yen's Chinese place. Great parking behind the building. They had plenty of bulk ammo, reasonably priced. Also, tons of accessories, mags, slings, etc. Their counters had a decent amount of guns but they mentioned that most of their stuff was at the gun show. All nice folks inside, plenty of smiles and good conversation. I bought a Tapco mag and got my free box of 22LR. They are new in town and local to me. I'm looking for a new 10/22 Takedown so I will definitley be back.

Forgot to post the location info...

IMG_20160625_195821.jpg IMG_20160625_195834.jpg

Very nice! I still haven't been to the NW Armory down the road from there, or even Cabela's, maybe it's time to take a road trip, lol! Wife says I don't need any more guns, but I could use some accessories! Especially optics for my AR, it has a smooth round full float handguard and the rail is only receiver length, so no place to mount iron sites, unless they are 7 inches apart. Could use a sling for it, too. And could always use more ammo....

I've been to Oregon Rifleworks a couple of times...nice store with good inventory of parts and ammo, with pretty competitive prices compared to other stores in the area. It's great to have a local/west side resource for AR builds & upgrades.

We now have Tigard Pawn, Oregon Rifleworks and NW Armory all within a mile of each other on 99W. It's the west side gun district!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top