JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd be interested to see how it can be made wearable and if it could be circulated through a cooling unit...

Although...maybe, if it's mixed with whiskey and enough is ingested...
....will it make you both bulletproof AND fearless?

Last Edited:
Should be all kinds of uses for this liquid from body armor to airbags. Not sure how it's going to be worn but suspect like most body armor you will need extra deodorant :D.

I'd be interested to see how it can be made wearable and if it could be circulated through a cooling unit...

Although...if it's mixed with whiskey and enough is ingested...
....will it make you both bulletproof AND fearless?
This idea really isn't all that new, as you note, whiskey, by itself and mixed with any number of other beverages, has been making people bulletproof for over 200 years.

Non-newtonian fluid. Works a lot like cornstarch and water so it's not thin enough to be circulated easily. I've also seen reports of attempts to combine them with kevlar, but it ends up being heavier than just extra layers of kevlar so there's still a lot of work to be done. My thought was that it might eventually be a reasonable substitute for trauma plates though.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads