JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Pictures and links to the products at Leupold can be found at my supporting vendor post: Free Leupold Mark AR 1" 1-piece Mount with VX-3i 2.5-8x36mm Scope Purchase - Cultivating Christmas Cheer

Check out the reviews! This has a 4.9 out of 5 from 127 posts. Not much to argue with and this is a fantastic AR optic choice: lightweight, crisp and clear glass, great in low light conditions, rear focal plane, not too short or long. I am upping my previous deal and in addition to the free mount I will ship/deliver this pair for free as well, payments taken in person, by phone or mail. I can do PayPal as well since this is not a firearm. If you are looking for a new scope this deserves a serious look, $399.99 from a local supporting vendor.

1575746864185.png

The VX-3i 2.5-8x36 holds a special place in hunter's hearts and minds. Its blend of just-the-right magnification and lightweight ruggedness have helped people find success from eastern tree stands to the western backcountry.

What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Our Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can't in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads