JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Selling my new Leupold Mark 5 HD First Focal Plane TMR Reticle. I bought it because I thought I was a bench shooter, but I'm never going to go shoot at the range. This optic is amazing and allows ALOT of light thru the 35mm tube. It was very difficult finding 35mm rings but my loss is your gain.

Rings, Sun Shade, Flip Covers, cloth all included. Call or Text Bryan at 202-436-1010

$1700. I accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX

Here's the specs:

Mark 5HD 5-25x56 | Leupold

leupold-mark-5-hd-2.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Have an acog on an American defense quick detach mount along with the rmr on a 45 degree American defense qd mount. Great set up for mid range to close range ar15 set up.

the phone number you have listed doesn't work. and cannot private message you because of your user settings. Is the optic still available or is this on older post

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top