JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm wondering whether LE in WA can still be involved in non-criminal red flag seizures now that the new laws say the police can't be used for civil matters? Wouldn't a non-criminal red flag seizure be a civil matter? Might have to talk to the Sheriff about this.
That'll be an exception for sure. The commies won't want anything they've passed contradict that longstanding agenda.

I'm wondering whether LE in WA can still be involved in non-criminal red flag seizures now that the new laws say the police can't be used for civil matters? Wouldn't a non-criminal red flag seizure be a civil matter? Might have to talk to the Sheriff about this.
Great question; there's so much confusion going on now, so much disparity from agency to agency as far as what's allowed, what's forbidden, that I suspect most agencies will err on the side of caution and not participate in enforcement that's not at least been the subject of a *new* written ruling by the AGO.

I'm just waiting to see what our DT training is gonna like like; we're supposed to be starting up again (after the one year-plus pandemic lull) but no guidance has been put out yet.

I recall something called "The Minority Report" and since David Chipwhatever thinks we are all on the verge of revolution, there may be an exemption for future crimes.

Last Edited:
Once the liberals become increasingly the victims of violent crimes (since they have zero means to defend themselves and family) the pendulum should swing back the other way.

In the meantime, we're in for some interesting stories...

So far red flag confiscation orders have led to the death kf several Americans who were unwillingly to give up their guns. I'm not aware of any lives saved by the red flag orders though.

Since the DOJ barely prosecute straw purchases, and violent offenders are still released after a day or so, following the law really only matters if you own property you don't want to lose.

Well well... :s0002:

Red Flag Laws Communists.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews