JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

:) :)
And the evidence is where that supports this claim? An unsupported opinion is essentially worthless, and an opinion is not fact. Statements like these sound hysterical. How funny O-Live does not permit comments!

Last Edited:
Your signature is literally,
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." / "I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery"
😐
Yes, it does. I am also aware that if I have to shoot someone in defense of life, while out and about, these things are true.
1) I do not want the slavery of jail
2) I am leaving this state soon, and frankly I needed some 10 round p365 mags anyway for certain pants anyway.
3) I do not want to be a felon before I leave this state.
4) At home the p365 would be the least of an invader's worries.
5) If I can't disable it in 3 rounds, I am probably dead anyway.

Also note that you would be braking the law to transport a magazine with capacity of more than 10 rounds into California, even if that magazine is unloaded and fully locked up.

As promised...SAF has filed a federal lawsuit.

It seems like FPC and SAF only want to challenge the magazine ban. Do they not think the permitting system can be challenged? Its great they're going after the magazine provisions of 114, I think the permitting system is far more draconian.

Yes, it does. I am also aware that if I have to shoot someone in defense of life, while out and about, these things are true.
1) I do not want the slavery of jail
2) I am leaving this state soon, and frankly I needed some 10 round p365 mags anyway for certain pants anyway.
3) I do not want to be a felon before I leave this state.
4) At home the p365 would be the least of an invader's worries.
5) If I can't disable it in 3 rounds, I am probably dead anyway.
Fear. It wouldn't make you a felon, as the max charge is a misdemeanor. Knowledge is power.

Fear. It wouldn't make you a felon, as the max charge is a misdemeanor. Knowledge is power.
okay, 2 rounds less is not going to make a difference to me. In a life or death shooting scenario, it will happen fast.
And a misdemeanor charge here would eliminate my ability to keep my professional license by which I am gainfully employed.
I also now carry 2 pistols so 16-20 rounds loaded.

Knowledge is power, hence why I am not going to be an idiot.

I'm not a lawyer, so I have to trust that these experienced litigators know what they are doing. Expect them to be coordinating with the other plaintiffs on overall strategy.
Let's hope so. Maybe the second and third were intentionally delayed until after the State AG locked themselves into whatever arguments/statements/admissions they made in their response to the OFF motion for injunction.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top