JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
okay the scoop, took my kids into sportmans warehouse on 82nd to pick a scope up for youngest's 22LR cricket. and of course I stopped at the pistol counter to peer at the wall and into the display case. Crap the wifes going be real happy that I bought a Kimber desert warrior. OMG what an awsome .45, this makes my other ultracarry look silly. I think Im going to trade the brand new beretta 92 I got at the gunshow last month toward getting another .45
I think I caught the fever. Yikes
the scarry part is, there are more guns in the case at the store that really want to go home with me. heres a pic....ever try to open a pistol box while the wifes sleeping close by?
Shhhhhhhhhh.

DSC00953.jpg

Okay well I went to the clackamas sheriffs shooting center today.....I shot 6 boxes of thier blazer 45 ammo (stinks you have to buy thier amm) this thing lived up to every thing I thought it would. the full size frame and 18# slide spring make recoil a pleasant thing. Im very pleased with this purchase, shoot Im kidding. Im totally stoked....this 45 is king (do I hear a rebuttle coming) anyway my range report is this gun is very very accurate out of the box all the way out to like 30 yrds then the sights start to cover the target pretty much, the stock magazine sucks naturally. I will be getting many wilsons to use in this, as they are the magazine of choice for me. But I think this is the best full size 45 I have ever owned.....( I bet my old colt hates me for this)

Nice! A buddy of mine recently order a Desert Tan Wilderness Belt with matching Desert Tan Serpa Holster from our Pro Shop for the same exact gun. He struts around with it...and rightfully so...it shoots great and more importantly he looks great wearing it with all the matching accuterments and he is the envy of all who are in his presence.

This easily scores a 5 out of 5 on the CDI factor!

Perhaps one day I'll own such a fine 1911!

Glad to hear you like it so much... :s0155:

I went looking for a 1911 a while back and ended up coming home with an Eclipse, though though I was really tempted by the D. Warrior.

Eventually the Eclipse won out because it had a slightly nicer trigger than the D. Warrior in the case, it was a smidge cheaper, and I liked the looks (all my other guns except my O/U and 10/22 have the tactical look)

Kinda wish I'd gone the other way some times... Oh well, just have to start saving up..

Does any here have any experience with the new kimpro tacmag, I have 15 on order at RLY enterprises (a dude I found on gunbroker) but I havent sent the cashiers check. Im kinda torn between these new mags or just getting wilson combats (what I use in my ultracarry)??????????

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top