JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stationed at Fairchild back in '71. Loved it. But life (read work) after the Military took me to CA then Western TN where I've lived for the past 28 years. My father and Sister live in Spokane Valley along with her brood.
I'm not fond of the summertime heat and humidity of the South so I already bought a retirement home in the Valley. I have 2 years to retirement so I spend all my free time running out there to check on things and get the house ready for the move. I'm trying to get my wife out there in a year or so and I can go over my TN to sell it. It's paid for so I can pay off the new one.

Ref guns and ammo...I like BP, mid and long range shooting. I also enjoy Silhouette with anything...pistol, BP, rifle... My pride and joy is an original 1859 Sharps rifle that was upgraded to a Market rifle in 1876 as a .45-100. The barrel is like new and the durn thing shoots lights out. I;ve only had it for a year and am working my way to 600 yds. I want to start shooting those annual Montana LR matches when I have all the come ups for the distances they shoot.

Opps, I have a tendency to be a little wordy so I'll just say Hi for now!

Lowpower (Lp)
aka: bob

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top