JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took my new Kahr CM45 to the range for the first time today. Having had a Kahr PM40 and a CM9, both of which were perfect, I was hoping this one would be as well. Still, there's always some concern about a pistol from a manufacturer that recommends a minimum 200 round break in period.

Well, 250 rounds later, I have to say this one is a total winner. Not a single FTF, FTE, FTRB, light strike, or any other malfunction. Load ammo, pull trigger, and do it all over again. Recoil was totally manageable and even more so than my Springfield XDs, even though the CM45 is lighter by six ounces or so. Accuracy was great as well. The trigger was the usual amazingly smooth Kahr DAO. I ran it with a mix of Remington UMC 230gr ball, Hornady Critical Defense 185gr FTX, and Speer Gold Dot 200gr +P rounds, all of which loaded and ran perfectly.

This was a good week. I got the CM45 along with its little brother, a CW380, as a birthday present from my wife. I'll be taking the CW380 out next week to wring it out. If it's anywhere close to the CM45 in terms of being perfect out of the box, I'll be a happy camper. Did I mention my wife was awesome as well as gorgeous?

Here's a picture of the two of them together (the Kahrs, not my wife). Enjoy.

8A2183E3-3CCA-4A79-B2A6-704746505C72_zpsdfkqde19.jpg

OK, if I call my wife gorgeous, you at least deserve the proof, not to mention she deserves equal appreciation here. So here she is. She's 6'2" tall, brilliant, likes guns herself, and, oh yeah, gives me guns for my birthday. Hard to beat that. URL= E86EB8C3-D482-4DEA-831E-876319CFD869_zpsro69n7fk.jpg [/URL]

You are a lucky guy, totally jealous here.

Just got my first Kahr (CW9) in August. Gonna have to ad more later on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell............

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top