JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1659744787248.jpeg

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Introduced by a friend. Interested in ocean perch fishing but don't know where to go north coast
Welcome.

Wifey and I only did it ONCE a few years ago. We parked at the Barview Jetty and fished within a 100 yards, or so, of the north jetty. We picked up four decent perch. Know that Tillamook county NOW charges $10.00 to park at that spot. (Personally, we refuse to pay the money to stop and look at the ocean for 10 minutes. You may see it differently.) A person should get to the water as the tide is coming in. You look for places where the water will be deeper as the tide floods. The deeper water will also show as a darker green color. From everything I've heard and read, you can find surf perch anywhere along our coast.
I've heard of people going to Cape Mears Beach for perch also.

I've heard a lot of people like using the Berkeley Gulp Sandworms.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top