JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I have a Hornady Classic Single Stage.

Looking for
  1. Case holders for bottom of press for 9mm, .40 S&W, 6.5 Creedmore and 5.56.
  2. Primers (like everyone else :) ): LR, SR, SP
  3. Dies for the above rounds
  4. Any extra range brass
Just starting out and only have the press. Have 3D printed a couple things, Case holders, case boxes etc.

Pretty open if anyone is selling any of the above or other things that might be needed.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It's a rough time to get started especially in those calibers, but worth the effort. (with the exception of 6.5CM)
I would focus on getting a complete set in any single caliber so you can get started rather than random components across all 4. For me this means some internet google homework, but your mileage may vary.

Ebay is a great resource for used and new parts.
RCBS website usually has their dies ready every 1-2weeks. (Check on a Thurs/Friday Morning) Get Carbide for pistol dies, yes they are more expensive, but they don't need case lube.

What are you needing LPP for? The calibers you choose seem to focus on the SR and SP primers.
I would also spend time buying more 6.5 creedmoor ammo, as I usually see it in stock at various places.

I'll look through my brass. I should be able to get you started on everything except 6.5.
I also have plenty of once-fired primers in various sizes, non-sorted.

It's a rough time to get started especially in those calibers, but worth the effort. (with the exception of 6.5CM)
I would focus on getting a complete set in any single caliber so you can get started rather than random components across all 4. For me this means some internet google homework, but your mileage may vary.

Great advice. Thank you! I am trying to get the one I shot the most and what seems to be the hardest to find. I have probably 200 rds of 9mm and about 20 rds of .40 at the moment. I have about 55 deprimed .223 brass, about 5 .40 brass, about 20 9mm and about 19 CM. I have been focusing on the .40 primarily but as I see other things come up that is reasonable I grab it. I have created a list of each thing I need and just going through with intent to get one, but if I find something along the way that is a good price I kind of just grab it.

Ebay is a great resource for used and new parts.
RCBS website usually has their dies ready every 1-2weeks. (Check on a Thurs/Friday Morning) Get Carbide for pistol dies, yes they are more expensive, but they don't need case lube.

More good advice - again, THANK YOU. I do watch eBay pretty frequent, but started seeing presses for around $700.00 for the Single Stages and just was disenchanted with the gouging. But knowning when RCBS or local stores get product in is a great idea. I have found a new love for Bi-Marts. They seem to carry everything, just a matter of going in when they have it. Was in last night and they had two boxes of .40 bullets 180 gr and I was drooling, but the guy in front of me took both. And to think, I let him go in front of me out of courtesy. That will teach me.

What are you needing LPP for? The calibers you choose seem to focus on the SR and SP primers.
I would also spend time buying more 6.5 creedmoor ammo, as I usually see it in stock at various places.

The LPP was probably a type I need to fix. It should be LR for the CM.

I'll look through my brass. I should be able to get you started on everything except 6.5.
I also have plenty of once-fired primers in various sizes, non-sorted.

Thank you. Also, what would a once-fired Primer be good for? Is it once-fired "brass". Again, noob here. I think you meant primers as in "seeds" to reload?

BiMart is great. I actually found a great surplus of reloading supplies at the BiMart on Woodstock, whereas the BiMarts in other areas were empty. Obviously that means that city folks don't reload. ;-)

once-fired primers aren't worth anything except to the chemists in our midst who are seeking to reprime primers. For us normal people, they are not worth anything other than wet tumbling media or keeping them for souvenirs.

gouging happens, but there are still reasonable prices, just have to wait for them.

I have a giant bag of 6.5 creedmoor brass you can have. No charge. I'd certainly accept any .308 brass you had to donate but seriously, you can have them. Probably like 300-500 cases total. You'd have to come swoop them up here in Corvallis, though.

@idadd4
On the way to Corvallis, I have a sleeve of large rifle primers and I may have a shell plate for the 6.5/.308 family of cases I can add to the bundle.

Message me and maybe we can swing some printed stuff for trade.

image.jpg

Ain't much but it will get you moving in the right direction.

Last Edited:
I have a Hornady Classic Single Stage.

Looking for
  1. Case holders for bottom of press for 9mm, .40 S&W, 6.5 Creedmore and 5.56.
  2. Primers (like everyone else :) ): LR, SR, SP
  3. Dies for the above rounds
  4. Any extra range brass
Just starting out and only have the press. Have 3D printed a couple things, Case holders, case boxes etc.

Pretty open if anyone is selling any of the above or other things that might be needed.
I have RCBS 9mm shell holder and RCBS 9mm die set. Both are brand new and unused. I would like to get what I paid for them which is $195.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.