JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like clark rifles , it's a classy place . Lots of rules , though...
But you have to apply for membership when you start kindergarten if you want to shoot there by the time you turn 21.
My understanding is Larch Mt is shut down for shooting , and national forest land is sketchy at best.

I went ahead and signed up for the Gold package family membership. I figured at $18 a pop if all four of us go to the English pit just once a month we have more than paid for the monthly membership at Safefire. We mostly shoot pistols so it will be nice being in out of the cold and wet. Johnson Creek was just too far to drive with this being right around the corner from my house. I would have spent the membership fee in gas money getting over there and back weekly in my Jeep. It doesn't exactly get good mileage.

Now if I can just convince them I am an internet celebrity to get free platinum member benefits.

Yeah, its pricey, but shooting sports isnt a cheap hobby. Its like spending $500,000 on a Sports car and them complaining about $50 wiper blades...

This is how I have rationalized making my donations to trying to help fund the fight against the blooming[idiot]berg/gates of Hell anti 2A movement.
The NRA may not be perfect or there is the Second Amendment Foundation doing a lot of great work against the "democommies". As well as others. I don't care who you choose, chose someone and join the fight to save our rights. Once they are gone it's real hard to get them back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top