JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been wanting to find a place indoors that I can get my wife to take a beginner pistol class.
And I've been wanting to get in and shoot more. Probably won't become a member because I just don't get to shoot that much

There's a Brimstone gunsmithing there too, not sure if that's the guys from Amboy and they moved or they opened a 2nd location. Stopped in there once and they seems like good people. Both Vets.

I went and tried it out Thursday for 2 hrs. Very nice place you can shoot reloads the range officer even picked my brass up for me. You just have to buy there targets, I'm ok with that!
Also it is the same Brimstone as in Amboy. I think he's moving it there. He'll be open 12/17 is what I was told.

Stacy

It will be interesting to see how/what they offer in Class III/NFA. I'm thinking it would be pretty hard to do anything full auto in WA state so it will probably be limited to Silencers and SBR.

Still nice to see more gun businesses in SW WA. I hope they stay busy enough. The survival rate for firearm based businesses in SW WA is not very good.

It will be interesting to see how/what they offer in Class III/NFA. I'm thinking it would be pretty hard to do anything full auto in WA state so it will probably be limited to Silencers and SBR.

Still nice to see more gun businesses in SW WA. I hope they stay busy enough. The survival rate for firearm based businesses in SW WA is not very good.

It's in WA so they can't touch FA firearms.

Wow...and I thought the pit was expensive. I guess this will be where one percenters go to shoot. Let's hope there are enough of those to keep them open.

You know of a cheaper range to shoot than $20 for a lane? Especially with that type of equipment. Please tell me if you do. Vancouver is a 30 minute drive for me.

You know of a cheaper range to shoot than $20 for a lane? Especially with that type of equipment. Please tell me if you do. Vancouver is a 30 minute drive for me.
There monthly memberships are outrageously priced. You just get a discount on a lane for what you get unlimited free access for at ranges like JC.

If you get the even more expensive Gold package you get "free range time." Notice it doesn't say "free range access" or "unlimited free range time." I am hoping it would not be limited, but the way they word it seems suspect.

Last Edited:
That I agree with. The memberships seemed a little outrageous to me. I'm a member of JC but would like the ability to shoot at more than one distance and I like that I can bring in .223. I won't do a membership, but I will most likely check it out in the near future.

There monthly memberships are outrageously priced. You just get a discount on a lane for what you get unlimited free access for at ranges like JC.

If you get the even more expensive Gold package you get "free range time." Notice it doesn't say "free range access" or "unlimited free range time." I am hoping it would not be limited, but the way they word it seems suspect.

I suspect that it it worded as it is because their platinum (or something) membership gives you "priority access" to lanes so you would be able to bump people if it got busy I guess...

That's all speculation.

I took my fiance and her friend there Sunday .
Its very nice , very clean and its set up for a wide range of shooters from beginner to expert. The ROs were very cool with me instructing the girls and I was able to even pass on a couple of tricks to the ROs. The lanes are clean, very well designed, and user friendly.
The best part is that they want to make a welcoming environment for new shooters and women that may find the usual ranges more "male" friendly and intimidating.
Both girls had a great time and were impressed with the set up for the range.
Women are making up a larger percentage of new shooters and this place is geared for that. And I am all for supporting any place that wants to change the public opinion of what a "gun range" looks like.
Yeah, its pricey, but shooting sports isnt a cheap hobby. Its like spending $500,000 on a Sports car and them complaining about $50 wiper blades...
A nice clean well staffed and professional business is very appealing to folks, and a wet muddy cold pit maybe a little off putting for some...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top