JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings everyone,

Recently discovered this forum and it seems like a good place. Figured I'd introduce myself.

I've grown up around firearms my entire life, but didn't start buying my own until a year or so ago. Now it seems to be the hole burning in my pocket. :p

Anyways, I look forward to getting to meet some of you in person and being a part of the community.

p.s. I'm going to the courthouse today to apply for my CPL. :)

Thanks Night.

I'm right there with you... when I started buying (finally) I went from 0 - 4+ in a little over a year... it's an addiction or something!

Yeah, I'm just upset at myself for not buying earlier. It makes me sick to hear what prices used to be like and what they're like now.

"Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will
philander, you too will get old, and when you do you’ll fantasize
that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were
noble and children respected their elders..."

Hey there bcramer, anudder Washingtonian Welcome. Few things in life will be worth what you paid for them after you use 'em awhile.

Unless you really fubar-up a gun it's going to be sellable in about a day's time for close to your old retail price.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top