JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

New to Vancouver and to the forums, moved here from Central Oregon most recently. Getting into three gun, practicing on my own at this point so any tips there in terms of where to go etc. would be appreciated. I have seen Douglas Ridge and tri county mentioned. Hard to find a place to shoot.. I have been up near Larch Mountain and it's a toilet, and out to Jones Creek area and it's worse. I shoot steel and I pick up after myself so if you have anywhere you'd consider sharing with me I'd appreciate it greatly. Looking forward to participating here. Cheers

Here's most of my armory

IMG_3357.JPG

Last Edited:
Welcome!

Another other outdoor range where you could practice 3 gun is Wolvertin.

FWIW my favorite outdoor range and the one I belong to is Tri-County...they do have about a 1 year wait list so if you're interested you should at least sign-up for their wait list. They also have competitions/events on the weekend that you don't have to be a member of to participate. Their web-site will have all of the info.

There are some indoor ranges if you want to at least get some trigger time in...best in the area is SafeFire in Camas (East Vancouver). You can shoot rifle up to 30.06. Max distance is 25 yards and you don't have to join to shoot. The other indoor ranges in the area are more limited in terms of what you can shoot, distances or you have to be a member.

Hey all,

New to Vancouver and to the forums, moved here from Central Oregon most recently. Getting into three gun, practicing on my own at this point so any tips there in terms of where to go etc. would be appreciated. I have seen Douglas Ridge and tri county mentioned. Hard to find a place to shoot.. I have been up near Larch Mountain and it's a toilet, and out to Jones Creek area and it's worse. I shoot steel and I pick up after myself so if you have anywhere you'd consider sharing with me I'd appreciate it greatly. Looking forward to participating here. Cheers

Here's most of my armory

View attachment 567417
Welcome, come on down for a cup of coffee and introduce yourself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top