Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New in Vancouver, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rlharv2, Oct 29, 2012.

1. rlharv2

rlharv2 Vancouver, Washington New Member

Hello all, I found this forum when looking for firearms and related stuff and am glad to be aboard. I recently accepted a new position and moved here with my wife from the Loiusville KY area. Originally from Sacramento though. I work for a local engineering firm here in Vancouver. Used to hunt in OK for pheasant, quial, and critters, but haven't been in years. A while back I convinced my wife that it is important to obtain guns and learn to use them. Now we have almost a dozen, but it always seems as I need another. I think I've been cut off for a while. We are enjoying the great outdoors that we have here in the NW. I enjoy woodworking, singing baritone in a choir, gardening, and cooking. My latest guns are a Marlin 94 in 357, and a Rossi 92 44mag with a 16" bbl. Now I NEED the pistols to keep them company.

2. ron

ron Vancouver, Washington Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Welcome to the to the Couv. I have lived here for 31 years. Firearms can be an addiction. I used to be mainly into pistols but now I am more into rifles. It seems there is always a new toy to buy. I am a long time member of Clark Rifles and maybe sometime you can come up as my guest? If you are into cooking you will appreciate the many fine restaurants and food carts of Portland. Portland has become a real 'foody' town. Check out Portland on 'Yelp' website. Portland » Restaurants - Yelp

3. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

welcome to vancouver Harv been here 26 yrs can't seem to escape yet.lol

4. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

welcome aboard.
    I"m a member of wolverton mt. gc,and u'd be welcome to come uip and shoot,either as my gues,or on the 2nd sunday of the month when it's open to the public.It's almost to Cougar,but it's worth the drive.Seldomused,covered benches,etc.
    for pistols using cast bullets,or .22's,You could join me at the indoor range in orchards,vancover rifle and pistol club.
    you'll like this site,many fine people here exchanging ideas.

5. rlharv2

rlharv2 Vancouver, Washington New Member

Thanks all for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site!

7. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! !