JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy y'all. I'm Matt Caldwell, a knifemaker/manufacturer from Lake Stevens, WA. I've competed in various forms of Metallic Silhouette since I was about 10 years old. Don't compete as much as I used to, but I RSO a match once a month at Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association in Machias, WA. I like just about any cartridge firing firearm, but I'm currently most interested in classic revolvers and lever action rifles. Have mostly S&W's, with the occasional Colt or Ruger. Used to prefer Winchester lever actions, but have switched to Marlins because my eyesight necessitates the use of optics these days. I support the local gun & knife shows as much as possible, and try to hit some shows out of state whenever I can. I'm sure I'll be spending way too much time on this site as there's so much interesting content!

Hello Matt. Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.
Classic revolvers, eh? Hurrah! I love revolvers. I'm the sort that when someone says a situation calls for high capacity, I figure two revolvers. And I prefer SWs too--in my case recent enough to be ss, but old enough to have no locks or MIM parts. Also with the occasional Ruger. Also have older eyes and considered adding a scoped Marlin. But ended up instead scoping a Super Redhawk.
Carol

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews