JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy y'all. I'm Matt Caldwell, a knifemaker/manufacturer from Lake Stevens, WA. I've competed in various forms of Metallic Silhouette since I was about 10 years old. Don't compete as much as I used to, but I RSO a match once a month at Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association in Machias, WA. I like just about any cartridge firing firearm, but I'm currently most interested in classic revolvers and lever action rifles. Have mostly S&W's, with the occasional Colt or Ruger. Used to prefer Winchester lever actions, but have switched to Marlins because my eyesight necessitates the use of optics these days. I support the local gun & knife shows as much as possible, and try to hit some shows out of state whenever I can. I'm sure I'll be spending way too much time on this site as there's so much interesting content!

Hello Matt. Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.
Classic revolvers, eh? Hurrah! I love revolvers. I'm the sort that when someone says a situation calls for high capacity, I figure two revolvers. And I prefer SWs too--in my case recent enough to be ss, but old enough to have no locks or MIM parts. Also with the occasional Ruger. Also have older eyes and considered adding a scoped Marlin. But ended up instead scoping a Super Redhawk.
Carol

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews