JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Why am I selling a gun I just bought??
At the time of this post (5/15) I bought my S&W Performance Center Shield Plus 4', yesterday (5/14). I carry a Sig p365XL, but was so impressed by the S&W at my store I decided I should give it a try and see if it will steal me away from Sig. While I like the Shield+ a lot, its not enough to take me away.

A few things I didn't like
- the back of the Shield+ grip has a bad hot spot for my hand.
- I run a red dot, and I didn't like that the peep hole is close to the red dot. I run my guns really, REALLY wet.. maybe too much. At the very first shot I had splatter all over the dot. (not everyone keeps their guns as wet as I do)
- Thats really about it

What I loved
- I'll admit it. Its a lot softer shooting than my sig. The ported barrel and lightning cuts do good work!
- Perfomance Center trigger
- Very accurate
- EASY to shoot. Shoots very flat so I was able to get double taps like nothing
- Pending the one hot spot (for my hand) the grip is actually pretty awesome! If I were to keep it, sanding the back would be an easy fix.
- Fiber optics front and rear are top notch, well protected and they CO WITNESS really well with the red dot
- Its S&W reliability.
- Performance Center tuned

Comes with
- One Crimson Trace red dot
- One 10 rd & one 13 rd mag
- Fiber optics front & back that cowitness w/ red dot
- S&W Cleaning kit
- box and all the stickers, manuals and even that annoying gun lock!

I bought the gun for $850. Even though its so new its still technically a used gun, so I'm asking $800 OBO. The other purchases you see on the receipt are ammo.

Text me - 503 820 9211
IMG_4531.jpg IMG_4530.jpg IMG_4532.jpg IMG_4537.jpg IMG_4535.jpg IMG_4536.jpg IMG_4534.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top