JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
After much research and contacting Remington the only difference between 870 tactical and "police" is trigger metal vs plastic and the carrier and mag spring. Going to Brownells or wolfs website all three parts can be had for under 30 bucks shipped. So my price stands as posted. In the past the extractor on police was forged but rem says they are ALL MIM now.

After much research and contacting Remington the only difference between 870 tactical and "police" is trigger metal vs plastic and the carrier and mag spring. Going to Brownells or wolfs website all three parts can be had for under 30 bucks shipped. So my price stands as posted. In the past the extractor on police was forged but rem says they are ALL MIM now.

There are some rather larger differences than that. See the attached Remington document.

Attachments

• 870ExpvsPol6-30-05.pdf
    27.9 KB · Views: 142
Lol. Your doc says exactly what I posted, as mine has the factory mag tube extender already installed' hence the heavy feed setup (minus dog carrier spring as mentioned. I guess we could quabbile about the high luster finish vs the non luster but that would be stupid as the only diff is a slighty shiny vs true flatblack. Thanks for confirming my conversation with Remington. Cheers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.