JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new Sig P365XL TacPac. Comes with flush 12rd (2)15rd mags & Sig factory holster. Have everything it came with in the box. Picked this up today and after I got it home and cleaned the oil off I noticed a surface scratch on the slide(see photos). Bummer bummer. A little small for me and having some buyers remorse. Paid $650 asking $575 FIRM. Have sales receipt dated today from Keith's Sporting Goods. I will meet at local FFL.
503 313 2431

20220119_151118.jpg 20220119_151110.jpg 20220119_151102.jpg 20220119_151055.jpg 20220119_151147.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Ha! Look at your receipt. There's an almost identical "scratch" on the receipt. Did you put the receipt in the box on top of the pistol and put the holster on top of it with the clip side down for the ride home? I think it's just carbon residue from your receipt. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if it is. :s0011:

That was almost the exact setup i was going to go with. Yeah mainly the tiny grip. I don't have huge hands but I'm not a fan. I guess I just prefer the feel of double stack. I was thinking this would replace my 43 but I like the ergonomics of the glock better. Never thought I'd say that haha

I think the 43 is worst pistol Glock has ever produced. I sold the one I bought after shooting it once. I liked my 48, until I got the XL and then I sold the 48 too.

When I'm at home, on my property, I carry an FNX-45 in a thigh rig. Grips don't get any bigger than that. I carry the XL when I go to town and I don't have any problem transitioning between the two. When I practice, I alternate between the two.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.