JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$210.00
This is a brand new, in-the-box, Marlin 60SB, semi-automatic .22LR rifle. I just bought it on June 29th (two days ago). I have the receipt, and it states that I paid $227.00 for it. Included in the purchase is a matching scope. The warranty card is in the box, along with the manual, and the warranty card has not been filled out by me. So, this is a brand new beauty that comes with the full factory warranty. All I've done is take it out, fire 28 rounds through it (to get the 4x32 scope sighted-in, and, truthfully, to see what it's like). Let me tell you, this thing is an real tack driver! I love that it has a stainless steel barrel, which will never rust. The scope is just a cheap scope that came with the rifle, but don't dismiss it. It works well!

Okay, so what's the deal? Brand new rifle for sale??? Have no fear, there NOTHING wrong with the rifle! Just my strange hobby. Read on!

It's not uncommon for me to look at .22 rifles when I drive by gun stores. Stock always changes, and occasionally I find something really worthwhile or unusual. I love .22's. They're my hobby, and I am lucky enough to have the disposable income to indulge it. Plus, .22's are fun and cheap to by ammo for. Normally, it's the same old stuff I see in the stores...the Ruger 10-22, the regular Marlin 60's, etc. Those are the two best selling .22 rifles in the world (the Marlin 60 is #1, and more accurate). And usually, they look just like all the others. Yawn. This one, however, was/is extra nice! They made this one extra beautiful. I had to buy it, and I did. It was just too nice a rifle to pass up. I've seen the Marlin Model 60 before, even this model SB with the walnut stock, but they usually don't come with this nice a walnut and finish. The walnut with stainless steel is a real looker. The combination is absolutely gorgeous, and you just don't normally see rifles this good looking and finely finished and fitted for under $500. Anyway, after I got it home, I saw that it uses the normal LR ammo, just like 99% of all .22 rifles do. Well...I thought that since it has a tube -fed magazine (which I prefer, by the way-- 14-15 round capacity), that this model 60 would be like my old Henry .22 (also a tube-fed rifle), and be capable of taking shorts and longs in addition to the regular LR. Well, apparently only the Henry .22 rifle and one particular Marlin XT (with synthetic stock, which I hate) are capable of that little trick. Okay, no big deal. I'm now selling it, and I am asking the same amount as what I paid for it. Consider it having been hand-selected and sighted-in by me! I did the leg work, found it, and now you get to buy it, fill out the warranty, and have saved yourself the time and gas of shopping. Plus, buying from me saves you the extra $10 background check.

I live in Jacksonville, but would be happy to meet with you in Medford for inspection and delivery, however only to a serious buyer with cash.

Link to Several Photos:

P1060644.jpg

Thanks!
Brian ([email protected])
Medford Area, Oregon

P1060644.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.