JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Its draw length is 27" and can be changed by installing different cams. The draw weight is 50-60 pounds. The axle to axle length is 33" and the brace height is 6". It fires arrows at 325 feet per second. It includes vector cams, stealthshot string suppression system, and dual rizershox. The stealthshot takes away most of the string movement and vibration after the arrow is shot. The dual rizershox also help eliminate noise and vibration. It is a right handed bow. The color is camo and the strings are black and orange. I'm selling this bow because I won it and and have never shot it. It was pulled out of the box once, but only to take pictures. asking $400 or offer

Also selling a dozen easton arrows, brand new in the box. They are aluminum with nocks, have 4" vanes, and come with inserts. These are not included with the bow, sold seperately. Asking $50/offer for the arrows.

Contact me at (541)-334-6310 if interested

100_7254.jpg

100_7252.jpg

100_7240.jpg

100_7242.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.