JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the area, you're relatively close to me, actually. Where have you moved from?

Hello All! I just moved to the Beaverton & Cedar Hills area and am looking for a place, or places to shoot and maybe some people to go shoot with. I am thinking about going Sunday or Monday if it cools off. Thanks

Clackamas County Public Safety Training Center.
They have absolutely the best price on ammunition around, and it's relatively close. It's only an indoor pistol range, but it's clean, the staff are excellent, and overall it's a high quality establishment.

If you want free, though, go out to the coastal range.

Moved from Salem, but was only there for about a year, before that Washington, so this whole area is pretty new to me. I'm near Highway 26 and Cornell

Right on. You've found a great area. People here are friendly, although many people are rather ignorant and quite fearful of firearms. I hope you have found work, and if not, best of luck. You'll get settled quickly out here.

Right on. You've found a great area. People here are friendly, although many people are rather ignorant and quite fearful of firearms. I hope you have found work, and if not, best of luck. You'll get settled quickly out here.

Thank you for your good wishes. Is going well so far. Just trying to find what there is to do now, and meet people but for the most part, all is well

Clackamas County Public Safety Training Center.
They have absolutely the best price on ammunition around, and it's relatively close. It's only an indoor pistol range, but it's clean, the staff are excellent, and overall it's a high quality establishment.

+1 on that-great, helpful staff too.

I'll have to give the range a try. I'm gonna go hunting for a place to shoot long gun Monday or Tuesday

Tri-country has:

* a 50/100 meter general range

*a 200 and 300 meter range and a 600 meter range. You need to be approved for the 600 meter by showing you can hit the targets at 300 meter first.

an indoor .22 range with good lighting ad ventilation that is open 24/7

a pistol range 25/50 meter

2 shotgun/skeet/trap ranges

A club house to buy targets for .10/cents and .25/cents anytime you show up.

You access it with a magnetic card to open the gate which you get when you sign up.

I like it for several reasons:

1st) and #1, because I save a bunch on gasoline.

2nd) don't have to worry about a richochet flipping off into the woods and nailing a hiker or person walking invisibly in deep cover.

3rd) They mine the lead out of the berms and reuse it, so I don't have to worry about dropping craploads of lead into the environment where it runs off into the streams.

4th) Hanging with some real good folks who are all into firearms.

But that's me, good luck.

I'm thinking about Tri-county too..live close to clackamas, but have long guns and handguns, so need a place where I can shoot both. I think sign up is on Sat. gonna check it out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top