JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So ivw been,looking to get into waterfowl and preditor hunting. I have a mossberg 500 and a cz over under but i wanna look like the cool guys on tv woth a camo gun. Ive been looking at the stoger 3500,cz 1012 and the Mossberg 935. What one should i go with. I think the Mossberg is out cuz its a gas gun and i hear the inertia guns are more reliable. Truth be told it will probaly get used for breaking clays more then shooting birds.

Is this more of an excuse to buy another gun? Sounds like you already have all that you need to hunt and break clays.

You could also look at the 535/835 if you want a 3.5" 12ga with a camo finish. My turkey gun is a 535 and the big shells are a hoot to shoot

I know you cant beat the pump gun reliability but i already have a pump gun in the safe. And the wife likes guns she can "shoot fast"
Nothing wrong with shooting fast. Has its own flavor of ear to ear grinning. I had a video once of myself shooting my saiga 12 with a 10Rd magazine where I fired the last shot before the first shell hit the ground.

Frankly, I haven't heard that many bad things about 900 series Mossbergs, especially once they break in. I've thought about getting the 930 in yeti camo a couple times because it has a 13rd tube. And that's the only reason, really

So ... Here is the update ... I took put the cz over under the one day amd,decided that,gun is to nice to be in a duck blind... Then i was packing the old trusty mossberg500. The with the mossberg i missed... 5+ ducks ... First it was light primer strikes. Now its not striking the primer at all. So i figgured the firing pin was dirty.took it apart and now i cant get the pin back in that holds the firing pin in place. So fml right.
I went out and was looking at semi shot guns and decided I wanted the sx4 or a 935. Did some reading and research. A few you tube videos later and a couple trips to sportsmans. Then i got on armslist and the classified adds. So now im sitting here with a brand new remington 870 super mag lol. I wll pick up a sx4 one day but that day is not today lol. Hopfuly i can kill my first greenhead tomorrow.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top