JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As with all of these kind of shortages the market will shake it out. I can "guess" one of the problems is probably lower end workers. A LOT of places are having a hell of a time getting anyone to work since it pays better to sit home.

As with all of these kind of shortages the market will shake it out. I can "guess" one of the problems is probably lower end workers. A LOT of places are having a hell of a time getting anyone to work since it pays better to sit home.
This is so very true! I've talked to a lot of local business owners lately and they are scrambling for help. When they call the employees they had to lay off because of the forced shutdowns, the employee normally refused to come back. I think that the unemployment should get cut off in these cases but that's just me. I've never collected a penny of unemployment in my life, I've ALWAYS been willing to work, even if I didn't like the job. These business owners are really struggling trying to compete with the government.

This is so very true! I've talked to a lot of local business owners lately and they are scrambling for help. When they call the employees they had to lay off because of the forced shutdowns, the employee normally refused to come back. I think that the unemployment should get cut off in these cases but that's just me. I've never collected a penny of unemployment in my life, I've ALWAYS been willing to work, even if I didn't like the job. These business owners are really struggling trying to compete with the government.
Trying to teach people top down government is the best thing ever. Of course those who think its just so great will find out why its always enforced at gun point after its too late. :s0092:

Prices are up everywhere. My brother's rent went up 30%, and now he might have to move.

My cheap-o haircuts went up $5 just in the last 6 months. I may as well go back to a stylist.

Turns out blowing trillions of dollars of unearned income into the economy has some predictable effects.

I understand that the cost of bribes hasn't increased much, due to the over-supply of Democrats soliciting for "consideration", and the ability for large Corporations to now earn "WokePoints"....

.... So, the actual effective cost of raping the taxpayer allows the "official" inflation rate to remain low. :s0054:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top