JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This sale is for a brand new in box HK 416D .22 AR rifle with some great extras. This gun is brand new and I am pricing under cost at $500. There is about $90 in extra mags and the case. This rifle is brand new and I have never fired it. It was a gift that ended up in my collection unused and in the gun safe. This gun has the original box, literature, lock, and also comes with a brand new extra 10 round magazine, a 20 round magazine, and an Allen tactical case. This is a sweet little rifle for training or target practice / varmint hunting. I do require 3 things to sell any firearms:
  1. WA Resident with WA Drivers License
  2. Washington state CPL
  3. Bill of Sale, Signed
Thank you for stopping by and feel free to send message if interested. Thank you for stopping by!
SAM_0134_zps600676f0.jpg
SAM_0136_zps425c622c.jpg
SAM_0137_zps716b65b5.jpg
SAM_0135_zps965fab02.jpg
SAM_0138_zpsa912f0c7.jpg

I wish I could sell / transfer to Oregon too, I think that this is a silly law enforced by the ATF, and it IS a felony for both the buyer and seller to sell even a low powered .22 rifle across state lines without an FFL involved. I don't know about you but I would not want to spend time in club fed for a few hundred dollars. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.