JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Selling my brand new Hex Dragonfly 3.5 moa by Springfield Arms. This came as a package deal I got when I bought a Springfield Saint pistol... So it came with a riser also but is made for handguns also. It did not come with a box because it was inside gun case in plastic bag. It works great but I already had another optic so not needed... I only set it on gun finger tight never mounted. $200.00 $125.00 plus shipping if needed...

Here's what Springfield has to say about it:
The HEX™ Dragonfly™ is our most versatile reflex sight and is perfectly suited for pistol, rifle, and shotgun applications. Manual brightness adjustment of the 3.5 MOA dot offers maximum control and the 16 hour auto-off feature prevents your battery from draining if you accidentally leave it on. Precision machined from 6061 T6 Hardcoat anodized aluminum and outfitted with a scratch resistant, anti-glare glass lens, the HEX Dragonfly is a durable, standard size reflex red dot that delivers lightning-fast target acquisition and faster follow up shots.
Here is a link https://www.hexoptics.com/dragonfly-red-dot-sight/
20220409_094310.jpg 20220409_094258.jpg 20220409_094246.jpg 20220409_094216.jpg 20220409_094200.jpg
20220323_225436.jpg

20220323_231650.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not overly interested, but I do like the look of the optic on that riser for some reason. GLWS.
I feel like it was more designed for the Springfield pistols because of the built-in side serations that would help you rack a pistol...and works as good if not better than my Romeo one pros that I run on my Sigs

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top