JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, be careful, he once weaponized punctuation after a long night of drinkin, it wern't purty! I think the Mods may still be editing that thread, 5 months later! ROTFLMAO:p:p:p
I wish they could edit my post .
But that would be a full time job.and I can't afford to pay for it

Only time I have ever been to Port Angeles was to help move a Ships Propeller, 60 tons of Bronze alloy on a 24 axle, 4 jeep heavy haul! Had to tip it on its side to get through a few bridges, and just cleared buy a few inches! Took it right through town and out to the docks to be loaded on a barge and taken to a floating dry dock! Fun FUN!

Only time I have ever been to Port Angeles was to help move a Ships Propeller, 60 tons of Bronze alloy on a 24 axle, 4 jeep heavy haul! Had to tip it on its side to get through a few bridges, and just cleared buy a few inches! Took it right through town and out to the docks to be loaded on a barge and taken to a floating dry dock! Fun FUN!
You can have my part of ships. I'm an old grunt. Used to dirt.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top