Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nwhpfan, Feb 18, 2010.

1. nwhpfan

nwhpfan Hopville Active Member

Greetings. I joined the board maybe a month ago now after learning of it through my good buddy "2Z4". I like to shoot handguns and also hunt big game and turkeys. In fact I'm researching a new Turkey shogun right now. Do I update my 870 or buy something new? Sure like the price a features of some of the Mossberg "Turkey Tacticals". My carry piece these days is a Browning Hi Power but I also realy like 1911's (when they work) and USP's as long as they're cocked and locked. I also just orderred a M&P 45. I'm somewhat of a gun of the month type guy where I'm always wanting something new and have been known to switch pistols often depending on my tastes. Here's a picture of my BHP and a holster I made in my garage with parts from www.knifekits.com.

2. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

Welcome to NWFA,

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to the forum--browning hi power -hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-i just love mine--enjoy yourself here at the forum.
    steven

5. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome aboard nwhpfan.