JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I have been following the forum for a little bit and finally signed up. I live in Beaverton and my wife and I just bought our first gun, a 1986 Yugo SKS. We are looking forward to trying it out up by the new range off of the 26. She's afraid of loud explosive noises and I hope to help her a little with that by teaching her some target shooting. I myself only had a little experience with some 22lr about 20years ago when I was 11.

That said, is is usually pretty busy there and what's a good time to go to, or a better spot, to be a bit more private so we can do our thing a little undisturbed?

Anyways, hoping to have a good time and maybe meet some people!

Tobi

Welcome Aboard Tobi! Good for you getting a start in the shooting world, and for including the Wife and even better, giving her a chance to see for her self that things are not as scary as people now days would have you believe! Hope things go well for you guys, and the life long addiction of the gun can take hold of you and never let you go! :):):)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top