Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Soldierboy97801, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Soldierboy97801

Soldierboy97801 Salem or New Member

Just saying hi since I'm new here. Also where do I post up for items to sale.

2. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Welcome !

3. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome to NWF!

4. Soldierboy97801

Soldierboy97801 Salem or New Member

how do you make a new post because I can't seem to find out how to

5. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Start here , lots of great info.

Board FAQ

How do I find my way around?

When you click on a forum's name, you are taken to the list of threads it contains. A thread is a conversation between members or guests. Each thread starts out as a single post and grows as more individual posts are added by different users. Threads can be rated (?) to show how useful or popular they are and may contain polls (?).

To start a new thread simply click on the + Post New Thread button (you may need the right permissions to do this).

Threads can be ordered in many different ways. The default is to have the thread with the most recent activity at the top. But you can easily change this ordering, for example to have the thread with the most posts at the top, or the highest rating. Simply click on the appropriate column heading at the top of the list of threads (Thread, Thread Starter, Rating, Last Post, Replies or Views). You can also reverse the sorting order by clicking the arrow next to the name of the active option. (Note that 'sticky' threads will always be at the top no matter how you change the viewing options).