JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New here, but not new to firearms, though recently have gained an ally at home! My wonderful, amazing wife, finally went to the range with me, and is hooked! We picked her up a purse gun (compact 9mm), which she decided she does not want, didn't care for smaller handgun, and she has taken possession of my SD9VE! I ask about buying a box of 250 count ammo, she suggests we get two!

Going to be doing a couple AR 80% lower builds. considering doing a blackout, and a AR 57 build. I have been a cnc machinist since 1998, so would like to start looking at gunsmithing. Also really interested in reloading, probably Dillion, when the budget allows. Yes, I know reloading saves money, but I am slowly getting the wife to allow me more of a firearm and ammo budget, so it may be a while!:s0114:

I really like the look and handling feel of bullpups, both in rifles and shotguns. Have quite a list of either manufactured ones, as well as kit ones. Really like the one I just ran across for the SKS!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top