JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been hanging around Seattleguns for a while and have over 1k posts and 13 or so feedbacks on the site(under the same name), but I have decided to check out this site too, I have heard that this community is just as large and friendly as my experience with seattle guns and hope this holds true. I live outside of Yakima and hope that maybe some people live near here and want to make a range trip one of these days.... I also enjoy my russian guns, and am always looking for a fun Mosin nagant, and some 7.62x54r ammo. I also am getting an AR off layaway in 5.45x39mm so any ammo I am looking for to. If you want to chat feel free to PM me, and questions about Walmart as I work there as I work there I can try to answer the best I can.

Most of all I hope you all have a great Christmas!!

I see you didn't want to pay to sell stuff
kidding
welcome

Yea that caused alot of uproar, was kinda funny. The thing that is nice about it is that now you no longer have the people that sell one thing take weeks to answer PM's and flake on you(for the most part). I dont mind 6 dollars every 3 months really.

If anyone knows were they can find any 5.45x39mm AR mags they should PM me as I cant find any as I want to get 1 or 2 right now as I will only have the one that comes with my M&P 15 in that caliber.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top