JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Landed here while looking for additional concealed carry info. I'm a WA CPL holder since about 1994 (back when it was a CWP) and I added Utah in December '09. Mr. Glock goes with me everywhere he legally can (model 36) except those few times when I can't use a holster in which case it's Uncle Smith & Cousin Wesson (3913 NL). I'm a 22+ year Deputy Prosecutor currently doing drugs, er, drug cases, a Life Member of the NRA and a 3rd Degree Knight of Columbus. I will try to answer questions about legal issues, including citation to authority, and will try not to start any arguments. That's about all for now.

Landed here while looking for additional concealed carry info. I'm a WA CPL holder since about 1994 (back when it was a CWP) and I added Utah in December '09. Mr. Glock goes with me everywhere he legally can (model 36) except those few times when I can't use a holster in which case it's Uncle Smith & Cousin Wesson (3913 NL). I'm a 22+ year Deputy Prosecutor currently doing drugs, er, drug cases, a Life Member of the NRA and a 3rd Degree Knight of Columbus. I will try to answer questions about legal issues, including citation to authority, and will try not to start any arguments. That's about all for now.

Welcome fellow gun nut! you can check in any time you like but now you can never leave! LOL Just like the Hotel California

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top