JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I bought it new with no box locally. I wiped it down and put it back in the sleeve it came with and there it sits. I got a manual from Henry, so it comes with a manual. The walnut has nice grain and I think it has about the nicest trigger of any stock .22 that I've ever tried. Shoots .22 Shorts, Long and Long Rifle. It has a saddle ring. (I'm pretty sure they all do, I'm just pointing it out.)
I paid $329. So how about we start there or best offer. Grants Pass area.

Trades: .38 snubnose or a .22 handgun, or??? Not interested in milsurps or shotguns.

IMGP2400_zpsxllzm89q.jpg
IMGP2399_zpseqwbpmqx.jpg
IMGP2398_zps1m10wnfv.jpg
IMGP2397_zpsl6vqqjin.jpg

Last Edited:
I've had one for several years...and it is absolutely fantastic.
Excellent quality, smooth operating, accurate, uses even the crappiest of ammo without fail, and a real hoot to shoot.
Plus, if you got kids/grandkids...they'll go nutz over it!

I bought it new with no box locally. I wiped it down and put it back in the sleeve it came with and there it sits. I got a manual from Henry, so it comes with a manual. The walnut has nice grain and I think it has about the nicest trigger of any stock .22 that I've ever tried. Shoots .22 Shorts, Long and Long Rifle. It has a saddle ring. (I'm pretty sure they all do, I'm just pointing it out.)
I paid $329. So how about we start there or best offer. Grants Pass area.

Trades: .38 snubnose or a .22 handgun, or??? Not interested in milsurps or shotguns.

View attachment 283107
View attachment 283108
View attachment 283109
View attachment 283110
I would take it on trade for my S&W model 36. .38

No longer for sale here, I consigned it to a local shop. It wasn't selling here and it's always good to have a few bucks sitting at your local fun shop. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.