JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As most of you know PSA acquired the H&R name from Remington and hired the Novak Spud guy to run the new company.

I was looking at some pictures from Shot Show 2023 and I am really excited about this. I cannot wait to get a Model 635 clone. Does anyone else miss the A1/A2 style of carry handle ARs?

retro.jpg

As most of you know PSA acquired the H&R name from Remington and hired the Novak Spud guy to run the new company.

I was looking at some pictures from Shot Show 2023 and I am really excited about this. I cannot wait to get a Model 635 clone. Does anyone else miss the A1/A2 style of carry handle ARs?

View attachment 1366687
FYI they have been starting to pop up in stock from time to time, but sell out fast- this is in stock as of me typing this, along with the non blem model for a little more. Can sign up for their in stock alerts, as they have been going in and out of stock for the last couple weeks: https://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-harrington-richardson-723-style-carbine-5-56mm-rifle-black.html

FYI they have been starting to pop up in stock from time to time, but sell out fast- this is in stock as of me typing this, along with the non blem model for a little more. Can sign up for their in stock alerts, as they have been going in and out of stock for the last couple weeks: https://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-harrington-richardson-723-style-carbine-5-56mm-rifle-black.html
They were briefly in stock today but I was driving. As soon as I pulled over to check they were OOS. I'm talking minutes.

It's going to be like getting a Polish Beryl - refresh your screen multiple times a day.

They were briefly in stock today but I was driving. As soon as I pulled over to check they were OOS. I'm talking minutes.

It's going to be like getting a Polish Beryl - refresh your screen multiple times a day.
They are currently showing in stock as I type- they have been going in and out of stock a couple of times today, so looks like if you are able to jump now you could snag one before they go back out of stock - they have listed both Blem and regular version for A little bit more . . .

Just received a 723 14.7 barrel. Sorry to say I will need to return it. I fitted it to a slick side upper and the front sight is 3/16 inch canted.
I was all excited to.

Just received a 723 14.7 barrel. Sorry to say I will need to return it. I fitted it to a slick side upper and the front sight is 3/16 inch canted.
I was all excited to.
Yep, sounds like PSA. I've been looking at that barrel too. Was hesitating due to PSA's reputation for things like off-center front sight bases.

Dig the lil' clone of the SMG version in, presumably, 9x19㎜ Luger.
Yeah, that's the one I want. No release date yet but I hope they will sell the uppers separately as they have with the others.

The demilled Colt SMG kits are outrageously expensive. No one else offers a fixed carry handle option.

Last Edited:
I understand that the barrels are "Green Mountain" products. Green Mountain doesn't install Front Sight Bases. I can extrapolate and guess that PSA is having their own people install the FSB. That's really too bad because they have a long history of botching the job. The only proper fix is to remove the taper pins, properly align the FSB, and then drill and ream for over-sized taper pins. There are several wrong ways to fix this. Using a large screw driver (or similar tool) to twist the FSB. Might work, but it will bend or break the taper pins. Another wrong way is widening the barrel pin slot in the upper, twisting the barrel, and then shimming the barrel pin slot. (Don't do this). Your bolt will then be out of alignment with the barrel extension. All in all, at $259.00 plus tax & shipping, what are they doing?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top