JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have three NFA items and yes it is addictive and expensive, like you already don't know that. First I just wanted an SBR, but then I saw a friend's can and was hooked. Pictures below show my SBR'd Colt 6450 9mm AR wearing a Thompson Machine ISIS-2 suppressor and my Ruger 10/22 wearing an SWR Warlock II suppressor as well as my Ruger SR22 and Ruger MkII Government. The 9mm suppressor is interchangeable with all calibers less than 9mm.

Coltsup_zpsyfo1isr5.jpg 14_zpstfwwccbc.jpg imagejpg1_zps9917a901.jpg R1_zpsm5enmobd.jpg

Yes, collecting stamps (NFA Stamps) can be addicting and very expensive! I have a fairly large stamp collection myself ;)

Been looking at the Isis in 9 also. Great price if Silencer Shop can get them in. Any regrets? Hold out for more expensive one? Any input would help me out!
try buying from Thompson Machine direct...Brook is easy to deal with and you can find them on the internet. He will send to your dealer if you buy from him. Here is my Beretta 92s with my ISIS 2 attached.

K4WhLcZ.jpg

You have had the isis for a long while and probably bought more cans. Does it still stack up to the rest? Trying to talk my self into one and the isis 2 still looks decent for me!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top