JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just some guy that moved out to the PNW from the Gulf Coast. In the Springfield/Eugene, Oregon area. A big-time collector and shooter, and I'm probably going to get serious about hunting next year. I do a lot of writing on the subject matter and my own photography for a couple of other pages, and have been published in a couple of magazines. Kalashnikovs interest me the most right now. But, I've done more AR build stuff this year than anything else.

It's good to meet everyone here. Seems like a nice place to be.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

I'm sure you'll miss the heat and humidity and will eventually figure out that 4 seasons means every three months is different. Don't lose the habit of hurricane supplies, we have a different kind of natural disaster here, so you should still keep stock.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads