1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

New guy with a couple of questions on local shops & ranges

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ConnorMacLeod, Nov 12, 2011.

1. ConnorMacLeod

ConnorMacLeod Snohomish County, WA New Member

I am a 40+year-old guy living in Snohomish County with my wife and kid. I am fairly new to firearms (bought my first pistol in Dec 2008) so I have a couple of questions for the local veterans:

Where do you like to shoot and why?
    I have shot at a number of places but I think my favorite is West Coast Armory in Bellevue because they have a relatively new and clean space there. I wish they had more rental guns, however.

Where do you shop for guns, ammo, & supplies? I like Wade's for the selection but the prices aren't always that great. There is a new gun shop in Monroe that has some decent prices but a pretty small selection.

Lastly, is there a section of this website that talks about these things?

Thanks much!
  2. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the best firearms site in the Northwest. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Be careful not to buy everything you want or you will go broke very quick.
  4. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member