JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey forum,
Names Danny. I'm addicted to shooting stuff really far away. Has everyone in W. Washington given up on long range shooting or is there still a bunch of people that like to reach out and touch stuff from hundreds upon thousands of yards away?

1. Welcome!
  2. "Long range guidance counselor" - nice. :D
  3. That's a club I'd love to join one day, but lack of funds, lack of places to go and lack of skill precludes me at this time.

Welcome to the forum. You've got Cascade Shooting Facilities not too far from you, which has a 600yd range. I don't believe they're currently accepting new members, but I think you can swing by the last Saturday of the month and ask to qualify at that distance, upon which you would be able to use the 600yd range as a guest.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR