JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a quick intro as I just joined the site. Wife and I moved to the Seattle area from Colorado in January. I have a pretty wide array of hobbies including pistol shooting, long range shooting, clays/trap, reloading, fly fishing, and hunting. Specifically on the hunting front, I have a bird dog to chase dove, quail, pheasant and ducks. I also rifle hunt deer and chase elk around with a bow because I like to suffer/ an idiot.

Thanks to COVID I still don't know anyone in the state except a game warden that chatted with me for an hour after he saw me hiking while fireman carrying my 80lb lab due to his paws getting burnt on this lava rock sand you guys have out here. I also just joined the Issaquah Sportman's club if anyone happens to go over there.

Just a quick intro as I just joined the site. Wife and I moved to the Seattle area from Colorado in January. I have a pretty wide array of hobbies including pistol shooting, long range shooting, clays/trap, reloading, fly fishing, and hunting. Specifically on the hunting front, I have a bird dog to chase dove, quail, pheasant and ducks. I also rifle hunt deer and chase elk around with a bow because I like to suffer/ an idiot.

Thanks to COVID I still don't know anyone in the state except a game warden that chatted with me for an hour after he saw me hiking while fireman carrying my 80lb lab due to his paws getting burnt on this lava rock sand you guys have out here. I also just joined the Issaquah Sportman's club if anyone happens to go over there.
Interesting introduction. Welcome to NWFA, home of the deplorables and generally detestable by the left. I hope that your partner is OK and where did he get into lava rock sand - other than Mt St Helens.

And here I thought you might have some stories abt talking
, or, uh,
Yakking w/ some Canadian HONKERS!!!!

Back in the day I used too....;)

Welcome to this Forum... Lotsa good stuff here...:)

Welcome. I'm relatively near you and happy to go shooting sometime. I'm a member at Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club and at Cascade Shooting Facilities if you ever eant to check them out.

Interesting introduction. Welcome to NWFA, home of the deplorables and generally detestable by the left. I hope that your partner is OK and where did he get into lava rock sand - other than Mt St Helens.

I was running around the potholes lakes area scouting for birds. Maybe it was worn down basalt but it's a black sand that when it's midday has burnt my dogs paws. He runs around in circles kicking. Took me a second to figure out what was happening.

Welcome. I'm relatively near you and happy to go shooting sometime. I'm a member at Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club and at Cascade Shooting Facilities if you ever eant to check them out.

That Snoqualmie one looks great with the longer range they have listed. Unfortunately, looks like they have a wait list that they shut down.

That Snoqualmie one looks great with the longer range they have listed. Unfortunately, looks like they have a wait list that they shut down.

That's Cascade Shooting Facilities you're thinking of -- they have a range that goes out to 600yds, and yeah, their waiting list got so long they even stopped taking names for the waiting list.

Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club goes out to 200yds, and AFAIK is taking new members. I've seen a lot of new faces around the club recently, yet almost every time I go I have the range mostly to myself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top