JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all my real is Antonio, just got into firearms and shooting for sport (and to relieve stress) so far the only firearm I own is a Remington 700 in 30-06 and Ive only owned it for like 4 months. Ive been browsing this forum and others just reading up because Ive recently got interested in handguns, i filed for my CWP last week and am still awaiting for it to show up, anyways just wanted to thank you all for having this site

Welcome to the forum. You may want to try out the indoor range at Bullseye in Tacoma. I believe they still rent handguns for use there at a reasonable price. They also have competitive prices on the shelf.

Ranb

Thanks for the welcome all and yes I do plan on gettin a pistol as soon as my CPL and money shows up, im kinda torn in between gettin a 1911 or either a 9 or 40. So what I want is a SA stainless Mil-spec which around here run $640 new (cheepest I found and that was at Bullseye) or a RIA tactical in nickel or the 2-tone ( $499 thru buds online). But Ive also thought bout just gettin a S&W Sigma cuz they are only $350 new and have that $50 mail in rebate till the end of the month, but I have also been lookin at alot of used guns on the FS forums so who knows what ill actually end up with

welcome! Crazy Ranger? Krazyrngr!

I think you have it right. I had it all wrong at first. Then I noticed the first "r" in there. :eek:

wacist.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top