Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New guy- Oregon 3 gun?

Discussion in 'Competitive Shooting' started by mikebravo, Mar 6, 2014.

1. mikebravo

mikebravo Damascus New Member

Hi everybody, first post. I'm a young guy in the Gresham-Boring-Damascus area. One of the things I want to do before I leave for college in late June is to shoot a 3 gun match. I've already done a pretty good bit of USPSA (multiple clubs), some IDPA (TCGC), and 5-6 CMP matches (at DRRC). Does anyone know a good place to go? I'm willing to travel an hour, maybe two if it's really good.

Thanks!

MB

2. Gidget19893161

Gidget19893161 Deer Island, OR Member

I know my club had a couple 3-guns but not sure if they are still doing it. If they are it wont be tell the weather clears up some

3. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

austinportland likes this.
  4. phidelt208

phidelt208 Springfield, OR Active Member

Albany Rifle and Pistol club does one. they use a 3 gun nation rule set I believe.

austinportland likes this.
  5. BryanMunson

BryanMunson United States, Albany, OR Member

ARPC's match is the second Sunday of every month. Take I-5 south take the HWY 34 Exit head east, take 7 Mile South and follow the signs, about an hour and a half from Gresham (I used to live off of 223rd and Stark). Jan (Yawn) tuns the match and it is based on USPSA stages we shoot on Saturday.

6. Smitty79

Smitty79 Tigard Member

Tri-County has multigun on 3rd Saturday and Tactical (Pistol caliber carbines and some concealment garments and cover requirements like IDPA and no Open guns) on 4th Sunday.

7. phidelt208

phidelt208 Springfield, OR Active Member

is the Multigun pistol caliber carbines only?

8. ac4wordplay

ac4wordplay Oregon New Member

No, centerfire rifle is the norm.