JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everybody, first post. I'm a young guy in the Gresham-Boring-Damascus area. One of the things I want to do before I leave for college in late June is to shoot a 3 gun match. I've already done a pretty good bit of USPSA (multiple clubs), some IDPA (TCGC), and 5-6 CMP matches (at DRRC). Does anyone know a good place to go? I'm willing to travel an hour, maybe two if it's really good.

Thanks!

MB

ARPC's match is the second Sunday of every month. Take I-5 south take the HWY 34 Exit head east, take 7 Mile South and follow the signs, about an hour and a half from Gresham (I used to live off of 223rd and Stark). Jan (Yawn) tuns the match and it is based on USPSA stages we shoot on Saturday.

Tri-County has multigun on 3rd Saturday and Tactical (Pistol caliber carbines and some concealment garments and cover requirements like IDPA and no Open guns) on 4th Sunday.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top