JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

New to the forum, been around firearms since i was little thanks to my grandfather. Got my dad hooked when I was in highschool and that has turned us both into nuts.

I took a hiatus from recreational shooting when i was in the Marines. But since I was in the infantry I still got my fair share of shooting in to stay fresh. I have been out for a couple years now and have been getting back into shooting more and more with the purchase of some new firearms and getting my ccw. I am building a couple AR-15's at the moment for use in 3 gun and practical rifle shooting.

I'm also looking forward to meeting some new folks in the region who share my enjoyment (addiction) to things that go boom.

welcome to NWF ! this gun thing has turned you , and your dad into "nuts" ! my wife has another name for it ..... but we won't go into that -LOL !.......enjoy yourself here along with the other "nuts"!!

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top