JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

New to the forum, been around firearms since i was little thanks to my grandfather. Got my dad hooked when I was in highschool and that has turned us both into nuts.

I took a hiatus from recreational shooting when i was in the Marines. But since I was in the infantry I still got my fair share of shooting in to stay fresh. I have been out for a couple years now and have been getting back into shooting more and more with the purchase of some new firearms and getting my ccw. I am building a couple AR-15's at the moment for use in 3 gun and practical rifle shooting.

I'm also looking forward to meeting some new folks in the region who share my enjoyment (addiction) to things that go boom.

welcome to NWF ! this gun thing has turned you , and your dad into "nuts" ! my wife has another name for it ..... but we won't go into that -LOL !.......enjoy yourself here along with the other "nuts"!!

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads