Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New guy on the westside

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gunfighter0313, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Gunfighter0313

Gunfighter0313 Beaverton New Member

Hey all,

New to the forum, been around firearms since i was little thanks to my grandfather. Got my dad hooked when I was in highschool and that has turned us both into nuts.

I took a hiatus from recreational shooting when i was in the Marines. But since I was in the infantry I still got my fair share of shooting in to stay fresh. I have been out for a couple years now and have been getting back into shooting more and more with the purchase of some new firearms and getting my ccw. I am building a couple AR-15's at the moment for use in 3 gun and practical rifle shooting.

I'm also looking forward to meeting some new folks in the region who share my enjoyment (addiction) to things that go boom.

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Welcome from another westsider.

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

6. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! this gun thing has turned you , and your dad into "nuts" ! my wife has another name for it ..... but we won't go into that -LOL !.......enjoy yourself here along with the other "nuts"!!

steven

7. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome from an old 0311.