JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sadly I'm within the Seattle Metro area. Can't wait to move to 2A friendly state, considering Idaho or Wyoming, this place is getting crazy. I am looking forward to perusing the forums and getting to know like-minded folks who share my interest in firearms and liberty.
G

Welcome aboard...

When gun rights get abused and people want to cut and run to another state... Give it time, those states will become infected as well if the "Gun Virus" isn't stopped... I'm staying for the long haul and will continue the fight...:eek:;)

I can't help you out much with regard to the carpy deal you be's getting in Metro-Seattle, as I live in the Eastern part of the yUK. I can, however, sympathise with you in your predicament, if you'd please bear in mind that there are a lot of people a LOT worse off than you are, shooting-wise.

That said, welcome.

The anti 2A virus is spreading and it won't be long before all of the state's are affected, that's why we must support organizations that fight for our 2A rights and especially show up at demonstrations at our state capitals. Unfortunately the turn out is small in comparison to the amount of people that own firearms.

Yup. Welcome from the second placename down.

1592564434109.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top